WASHINGTON, DC, AUGUST 25, 2023 – The American Telemedicine Association (ATA), the only organization addressing telehealth policy from all angles – state and federal regulatory and legislative priorities, as well as international policy perspectives – is hosting the 2023 EDGE Policy Conference, December 13-15 at the Conrad Hotel, Washington, DC.
This year’s EDGE Policy conference will explore The Road Ahead for Telehealth Policy, answering questions about where virtual care policy stands in the states, nationally, and internationally, and what lies ahead. Sessions will focus on the latest innovations in artificial intelligence (AI) and privacy frameworks, remote prescribing and controlled substances issues, mental health policy, hospital-at-home programs, reimbursement of virtual care services, licensure updates, patient perspectives, and so much more.
Speakers will include innovators, policymakers, and industry-leading experts providing diverse policy perspectives from Washington, D.C. and state capitals, as well as healthcare delivery system executives and clinicians on the front lines, and telehealth policy advocates from all corners of healthcare.
First speakers confirmed for EDGE2023, with more announcements coming soon:
- Mujadala “MJ” Abdul-Majid, Strategy Counsel, Google
- U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN)
- Jesse Ehrenfeld, MD, MPH, President, American Medical Association
- Adam Hornung, Vice President, Intermountain Health
- Elisa Jillson, Attorney, Federal Trade Commission
- Ellen Lukens, Deputy Director, Innovation Center, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, CMS
- Bleddyn Rees, Chair, Digital Health Society; Deputy Chair, European Connected Health Alliance
- Jessica Rigsby, JD, CHC, Vice President, Legal and Compliance, Ophelia
- Lisa Robin, MLA, Chief Advocacy Officer, Federation of State Medical Boards
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: Through October 26
Register here for the EDGE Policy Conference before October 26 for Early Bird discount rates. Take advantage of exclusive group rates at the Conrad Hotel, Washington, DC. Reserve your room today!
Media Registration: Contact Gina Cella, email@example.com
About the ATA
As the only organization completely focused on advancing telehealth, the American Telemedicine Association is committed to ensuring that everyone has access to safe, affordable, and appropriate care when and where they need it, enabling the system to do more good for more people. The ATA represents a broad and inclusive member network of leading healthcare delivery systems, academic institutions, technology solution providers and payers, as well as partner organizations and alliances, working to advance industry adoption of telehealth, promote responsible policy, advocate for government and market normalization, and provide education and resources to help integrate virtual care into emerging value-based delivery models.
# # #